Beeswax is one of the best natural ingredients for skin care goods, particularly deodorant.
- It is protective, meaning it helps hold in your skin’s moisture, rehydrates rough, dry, or chapped skin.
- Like many ingredients made from petroleum, it won’t dry out your skin, and is noncomedogenic (won’t clog your pores either.)
- Beeswax is also a good source of Vitamin A, which aids in the healthy development of cell reconstruction and increases collagen production.
- Reduces swelling and inflammation
- Treats psoriasis and eczema
- Protects the Liver
- Lowers Cholesterol levels
- Relieves pain and is anti-inflammatory
- Inhibits the growth of bacteria (antiseptic & anti fungal) which is what causes body odor and makes your sweat smell.
- Soothes temporary itching: beeswax is anti-allergenic, meaning it is tolerated by even those with dry, sensitive, and reactive skin.
Breathe Naturals says No to harsh chemicals in our formula, and believe that ingredients from nature such as beeswax are the most effective, and truly the best for your skin and overall health. We also proudly support local Michigan Beekeepers in our products.